5.12.2008

new favourite afternoon tea

So I go through phases with tea, and I'm in a tea phase right now. By mid-afternoon I'm usually needing a little pick-me-up, but coffee seems to get me going too much to be able to sit and write. I like earl-grey ("Tea, earl grey, hot!" ... I'm such a dork... *snort*) but I picked up this new Lipton tea the other day which is a blend of white tea, green tea, blueberry and pommegranate. I'm ashamed to say I think I was attracted to the packaging, but I don't really care, because it turns out to be quite good. And they say antioxidants/flavinoids/whatevers are good for you right?

Cherrio then! Tea time!

2 comments:

DancingFish said...

I've seen those pyramid bags but never used them. Sounds delicious!

sab said...

Oh yeah, and the bags are quite fun because you can see through them pretty well, so any little pieces of fruit in there swell up when the water is added and the leaves float around. Very entertaining... well... perhaps I should get out more. ;)