11.28.2006

rerun


rerun, originally uploaded by saburke.

Ok attempt #2. You may have noticed the "test post" from Flickr... I've finally managed to get Flickr set up to post to my blog. Now I'm working on the interfacing between myself and Flickr and blogger... attempt #1 didn't work out.

So, these are the (pretty, pretty) shoes I bought while in Edmonton. I wore them to church on Sunday so I got hubby to help me get a picture before I went and changed into more comfortable attire for lounging around and cooking the rest of the day. The more I think about it, the more these remind me of shoes I had when I was about 3 years old... burgundy t-strap shoes... these are a much more grown-up version, but I wonder if that is why I was drawn to them? :)

Anyway, hopefully this Flickr thing will work this time and I can post lots of pictures this way!

Ha ha! It worked this time! ;)

No comments: