12.15.2006

Appologies for bloggy weirdness

I must have picked the worst possible time to upgrade to Blogger Beta!

I'd like to send a thanks to Styleygeek for hosting and including me the the Carnival of GRADual Progress... however all you new readers are getting to see every quirk in my new blog template as I try to fix it up! I'm not sure actually if Blogger Beta and Safari get along too well. I really like the new editing tool for templates, but it seems to keep freezing up on me, so probably some of you have seen a few duplicates of things, and things popping up in weird places.

I think I've got it looking more or less normal, so I'll be leaving it like this for now. I'm home sick for the day, so I'll probably swing back around the blogosphere again later, but for now I have paper corrections to work on!

No comments: