2007 was actually a pretty big year of knitting for me, but somehow not much of it really made it to the blog. To summarize:
- 3 pairs of socks completed, plus baby booties
- first cable project (fetching)
- 2 pairs of mittens
- my first garment ("Tank Top" from Erika Knight's "Classic Knits")
- my first attempted and frogged sweater... ugh
- my first successful sweater!
- 2 dish cloths
- 1 cat toy
- 2 warm hats
- 1 big scarf
- some stash usage
- some stash enhancement (don't ask the net balance... please!)
- 8 gifted items
- the introduction of Ravelry into my life!
Not bad! I'd still like to get around to blogging a few (especially my sweater!). I've already got one FO for 2008 I want to share, and was making rapid progress on another I'm in love with until I got derailed by my knitterly ADD.