7.30.2007

What language am I?

Like the lemmings, I leap off where others do in my procrastination...



Your Score: Hieroglyphics


You scored




You are Egyptian Hieroglyphics! Monumental, ornate and even in technicolour! Your users contributed virtually all ancient knowledge on inks, dyes and writing surfaces - to the point where the popular reed of Papyrus became the universal name for organic, manufactured writing surfaces in the western hemisphere for thousands of years. Proud, upstanding and dignified.




Link: The Which Ancient Language Are You Test written by imipak on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test


seen here, there, and everywhere

2 comments:

Connie said...

Hi physics*chick,

Thanks for delurking and leaving a comment on my blog. Publishing that paper and an upcoming one is kind of bittersweet for me. I'm out of a job you see. I had a postdoc at Rutgers, but my boss left for the opposite coast 4 months in, I got no real work done and am thrown back into the job market without new research. The PRB was leftover from grad school.

Hence all the mad knitting. I'll look for another job in a few months.

How far along are you in your graduate studies? :)

And sorry about the potential frogging of your first sweater. If it helps, my first sweater is a disaster in size too. I made it out of an Italian knitting magazine that only gave instructions for a size 38. I blissfully started knitting, never questioning the one set of instructions... Well, needless to say it didn't fit. And I hadn't learned about mattress seams so it was sewn together using bulky back stitch - a fiasco all around.

Connie said...

Hi again,

For the record, my email is changcon_14850-at-yahoo.com :)

Good luck looking for postdocs. I totally hear you on everything falling into place up until grad school. I was like that too. Once you're out in the postdoc world though, it really is publish or perish. Unfortunately, I'm currently in the latter stage!

Thanks again for commenting. I love it when people delurk :)