1.03.2007

Proof that people will score anything...

For your bloggy enjoyment... my life: 7

This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
7
Mind:
6.8
Body:
7.5
Spirit:
5.2
Friends/Family:
5.9
Love:
10
Finance:
7.5
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


Being an over-achiever, I feel that 7 is a bit low... however, it seems to be higher than the average, indicating that things are going well in my life. Well, I agree... they generally are. If I could just manage to convince myself to be less stressed about things at work, then I think that mind part would come up significantly. Actually, let's make that a resolution of sorts for this year: be less stressed in 2007. Unfortunately that does jive very well with getting my research done and starting writing the diss... or maybe it will just go more smoothly if I would just chill.

No comments: